An athlete does not perform better by filling his mind with images of losing, rather by filling his mind with images of winning.
Amazingly, we easily remember and dwell on the mistakes of the day, rather than the events of the day for which we should be thankful.
These are 10 things that will help you focus on your strengths.1. Never chase problems and analyse failures.
2. You have more ability to grow where you are strong.
3. Don’t just do anything to support the team effort, give your strongest talents.
4. Know your strengths.
5. Write out your strengths in a specific sentence. And be able to say it clearly when asked.
6. Make your strengths more prominent in your work. Become more adroit at using your strengths.
7. Swap the activity that amplifies your weaknesses with a colleague loves such work.
8. Look at your weaknesses with fresh eyes. Can you connect it to something you enjoy doing?
9. Try to move your job definition towards your strengths. If need be, discuss with your boss about it.
10. Each week, identify two actions that will strengthen your strengths and weaken your weaknesses.
Waste no time on your weaknesses and put every effort in making your strength last.
-The Do Something Team.
P.s. Compressed from Marcus Buckingham’s book, ‘Go put your strengths to work!’
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707