Our memory is both our friend and our enemy. Sometimes we remember the very things we need to forget, and forget the very things we need to remember.
To achieve your goals for 2014, Christian Women Mirror gives 5 things you must forget:
1. Forget your past sins. If you have truly confessed them, repented and forsaken them, then you must also forget them!
2. Forget your past failures. If you constantly dwell on your past failures, your progess will be impeded, and usefulness limited.
3. Forget your past successes. Oh yes, dwelling upon past successes will certainly not ensure present victory. Forget these in order to move forward.
4. Forget your past unhappy experiences. Have you lost a fortune? Forget it! No need weeping over spilled milk.
5. Forget the sins and the failures of others. Oh dear! Have people hurt you in 2013? Forgive and Forget them. The only way to move forward and upward in 2014.
Yay! to setting and achieving fresh goals in 2014.