“Entrepreneuship isn’t what you do, it is how you think.” – Randall Pinkett.
1. Creativity – an innovative or clever approach to what you do.
2. Resourcefulness – subscribing to the notion that you can turn nothing into something.
3. Courage – taking calculated risks, and believing that whatever your mind can conceive it can achieve.
4. Vision- seeing & seeking opportunities where others do not.
5. Resilience – Maintaining a healthy acceptance of failure as a way to learn and grow. Failure isn’t falling down, but staying down.
6. Passion – a boundless enthusiasm for what you are or do.
P.S Get Do Something! here
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707