We present you with 7 quotes from chapter 11 of Do Something! As you read, let it inspire you to pursue excellence this week.
Whatever you do, do something!
1. Whenever you are up to something, you are in the spotlight, thereby making your mistakes obvious. However, you should never back out because you are not performing up to other people’s standard.
2. Never stop what you are doing because people say you are not doing it right. Better improve upon what you are doing.
3. If you are willing to let your work undergo refining, you will come out better.
4. You will not get to your goal by sitting, watching and clapping. You have to do something.
5.Look for sincere people to tell you what you need to improve on. Don’t expect them to know the ‘how’ – that is for you to decipher.
6. He who has done something (no matter how substandard) has an upper hand over the one who only knows it in theory.
7. Be a performer, don’t always be a spectator. Do Something!
KEEP DOING SOMETHING!
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707