By Mike Murdock
Never despise small things. God uses small things to disqualify the prideful who trivialize the common things.
1. Embrace the word of God as your personal financial encyclopedia.
If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
Leviticus 26:3-4 KJV
2. Take full responsibility for your present financial state, lifestyle and decision making.
Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds.
Proverbs 27:23 KJV
3. Make other people accountable for their financial decisions.
The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.
4. Reassess your assignment and the centre of it.
A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Proverbs 18:16 KJV
5. Make financial mentorship a routine part of your day, one hour a day.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
6. Set short-term financial goals and celebrate them.
And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Habakkuk 2:2-3 KJV
7. Listen for problems to solve around you.
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
Ecclesiastes 9:10 KJV
Culled from 1001 wisdom keys by Mike Murdock
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4435