1. Purpose protects you from abusing your life and that of others.
2. Without purpose there is nothing to live for. It protects you from diseases.
3. Purpose gives you a sense of direction. Purpose gives you focus.
4. No matter how simple your purpose is, be sure you are part of what keeps the world in equilibrium.
5. Purpose is the reason you were sent to this world. And God didn’t release you until your purpose was established.
6. As a parent, let your children see you pursuing your purpose and encourage them to pursue their purpose.
7. Your life can’t improve 100% if you don’t know your purpose.
May you find your purpose and fulfill it in Jesus name.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707