Activity is the labor pains that produce new life: new career life, new marriage life.
Six days of labor and one day of rest. Don’t get the numbers mixed up.
If you rest too long, the weeds take the garden. Don’t linger too long in the rest mode. Activity finishes the miracle. Imagination and faith must be deposited in activity or it is wasted.
Go to work and build a better career. You have to do the work. Learn to appreciate the work that brings the miracle.
Learn to measure progress: how are you doing?
Life expects us to make measurable progress in reasonable time.
Reasonable time is the end of the day, in a week.
What can I do to increase my progress?
Learn the next skill, the next language,
One of the most motivating factors in the world is progress.
Lifestyle. Learn to live well. The ultimate essence of life is learning to live a good life.
Jim Rohn’s short list for living the good life
1. Productivity. If you are not productive, you cant be happy. Produce to the maximum if you possibly can.
What’s got you inspired?
2. Good friends. The best support system in the world is good friends. Good friends are those who know all about you and still like you.
3. Keep your heritage alive.
4. Your spirituality. Study, practice, and teach.
5. Take special care of the inner circle. Nourish them, they’ll nourish you. Inspire them and they’ll inspire you. Take care of the little details of their lives. Make sure the mailbox is not empty.