We bless God for all the amazing feedback we are getting from readers of Do Something! by Ike Amadi. A reader inboxed this picture:
This weekend, we are sharing 7 quotes from chapter 8 of Do Something!
1. It is one thing to know that it is important to achieve something new and another thing to be willing to pay the price to work hard to achieve such a feat.
2. You have to continually prepare yourself for that position you desire in life so that you can meet the basic requirements when the occasion arises.
3. Do not relax when others relax, rather, be the alarm clock of the group whose work ethic will inspire others to work hard.
4. You might perspire at times, but if you have an understanding that what you are doing can save your life and carve a niche for you, you will definitely work harder.
5. If you fail to play your part by working harder than you ever used to, organizing and packaging your act better than you ever have, your increase will likewise not be much.
6. For those who perhaps are already working really hard but it seems as though the road is still far – don’t worry, hang in there, sooner than later someone will discover you.
7. “Hard work does not kill. It makes a man a man (and a woman, a woman)” -Lois Amadi
………Work hard. Be Diligent. Be Committed……….
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707