1. If you are serious and you have partners with whom you are united, nothing you make up your mind to do will be impossible!
2. Never be comfortable with your present once you sense the need for change.
3. Learn to encourage yourself. If you expect people to always tell you, “it is possible! It is possible!” You might never hear those words.
4. Do no listen to impossibility preachers. Look for those who are succeeding and listen to them.
5. The moment we begin to dodge challenges and settle for the things we know how to do very well, we will never grow.
6. The moment you stop seeing yourself as a grasshopper, you are in a better position to “DO SOMETHING”.
7. You can do something that people will wow at. You only have to see it as possible and be willing to invest the necessary time and energy that is needed to make it happen.
Do have a splendid week ahead. And don’t forget to keep doing something!
Compiled by Christiana Gabriel
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707