Day’s reading: Psalm 61; 1 Sam 5-8;
Did the reading? Kindly answer the following questions as a comment to this post, or Tweet the answers to me @ikeamadi
1. What did the ark of the Lord represent?
2. How many Philistine cities did the ark of the Lord pass through? Name them.
3. What plagues befell those cities?
4. Why did the Lord smite the people of Bethshemesh?
5. What did Samuel ask the Children of Israel to do in order for God to deliver them? Chapter 7.
6. What does Ebenezer mean?
7. Were Samuel’s sons any different from Eli’s?
And two others worth pondering on:
1) Have I installed another king in my life other than God?
2) Seeing that God gave them the king they desired. Does God give us certain things we ask for even if they are not in our best interests?
Prayer: Dear Lord, in any way I have rejected you as King over my life, have mercy, Lord!
Did you forget to read the Psalms?
I liked Psalm 61:2
“When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I.” – I will go to God today.
God bless you!
For the #la187 family.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707