It is the 11th of January. This means that we can still lay a good foundation for the year.
Vision helps you lay a good foundation. We’ll take a look at the benefits clarity of vision affords you.
Vision, when it is clear, will:
1. Direct your path, and maximize your speed;
2. Dominate your thinking and influence your results;
3. Develop your character and stabilize your leadership and your ministry;
4. Shield you from unnecessary detours and distractions in life;
5. Drive and inspire you from within, in order to overcome the obstacles and opposition from without;
6. Decorate your life for beauty and make you relevant to your generation;
Think upon these words this beautiful Saturday, and pray that God will give you a clear vision for your life, and especially for 2014.
P.s culled from Rev. Sam Oye’s message, ‘Leadership & Ministry’
Meanwhile, have you got your copy of ‘Do Something!’ ?