- Paul’s example of leadership:
How did God transform leaders:
1. Through his example
2. Through his exhortation
3. Through his encouragement.
Paul’s example was that of:
2. Service – not a leader by name.
Fathers do not fight with their children, teachers do not fight with their students, doctors do not fight with their patients. They take care of
them no matter what.
2. Timothy’s example of faithful leadership
1. was available and valuable
2. Humble, teachable, and trustworthy
3. Transformed and transferable.
4. Likeminded and dependable
5. Selfless and single-minded
6. Consecrated and committed.
7. Willing and ready for service as a son
3. Laboring with a tried and tireless leader. Epaphoditus
1. Sick yet serving
2. Dying yet dedicated
3. Weakened yet working
4. Feeble yet faithful
5. Suffered yet single-minded
6. Tested yet tenacious
7. Tried yet tireless
What qualities are lacking in your life?
May God help you perfect them in Jesus name.
Curled from a teaching by Pastor W.F. Kumuyi.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707