How to Derive Unending Profit from God’s Word.
Seek out the Bible and read the word. The Bible is the guidebook for profitable living.
How readest thou? Luke 10:26
What responsibility is the Bible showing you?
After reading the word of God, I need to pray. Is my prayer separated from the word of God, or is it an outcome of what I read from the word of God?
Acts 8: 30
Do you understand what you read? How applicable is this passage to my life?
Does this passage talk about Christ, the Savior? It is talking about what he is doing, what he has done or what he will do?
Everything we need:
For life and ministry
For ourselves and our family
For victory, power, and dominion
For salvation and satisfaction
For health, happiness and holiness
For our desires on earth and our destiny in heaven
is in the WORD of God!
12 Precious Promises in the Word of God:
1. The word regenerates
2. The word cleanses us. John 15:3
3. The word sanctifies, purifies John 17:17; Eph 5:25
4. The word heals. Soak in the word of God and allow the word of God to lead you into prayer; and when you pray in faith, the word will heal you. Psalm 107:20
5. The word defeats satan. When the word comes it defeats the works of satan. Matthew 4:4
Is the devil trying to play some funny tricks in your heart and mind, speak the word of God and the devil will get out from there. Eph. 6:16
6. The word bears fruit. If someone is barren spiritually, it is the word that will bring fruit in his life. Psalm 1:1-3; Matthew 13:23
7. The word empowers us with the Spirit. Acts 10:44; 11:15
8. The word builds us up. Acts 20:32; 1 Peter 2:1
9. The word produces faith Rom 10:17; Acts 14:7
10. The word works wonders.
11. The word conquers every challenge, every evil power that tries to get near you. 1 John 2:14
12. The word abides forever. Psalm 119:89; Psalm 89:34; Isaiah 40:8; Matthew 24:35; 1 Pet 1:23-24.
The Guarantee of Reward
As we serve the Lord with earnestness, there is a guarantee of a reward.
Psalm 19:7-11; Isaiah 48:17 -19
If we hear his word, embrace it, personalize the word, our peace will be like a river, and our righteousness like the waves of the sea.
Matthew 25:30; 24:44- 48. Give the people the word in due season; give them fresh food.
1 Cor. 3:8; 1 Cor 9:17-22
We must serve the Lord willingly to get a reward. We serve the Lord joyfully, with all our heart and soul and mind.
1 Cor 9:22
Whatever we do we want to be of saving benefit to the people listening to us.
We read and retain the word so that we can reach out and rescue the perishing.
We receive the word with all readiness of mind so that we can relieve the oppressed and release the captives
We taste of the good word of God, so that we can teach to transform other lives
We practice the word so that we can preach to the world.
We are strengthened by the word so we can send forth the word to heal others, to liberate them and to make them whole.
We open the word and our eyes are opened to the word of God so that we can open blind minds and open their prison doors
We receive freely so that we can give freely, fully and faithfully to others.
I will be profitable.
1 Timothy 4:8, 15 -16- Bodily exercise profits little.
Your quiet time will be deeper
Your ministration will profit others in Jesus name.
Meditate on these things and let it get into you, I will see you profit, I will hear testimonies that you are profiting in the word.
You will not be lost; that heaven we will get there together.
Message preached by Pastor W.F. Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707