Message: The Spirit of Love. Mark 1:12 by Bishop David Oyedepo.
The spirit of Love drives your love for God. Drives you into dimensions of his love in your life. You are not struggling with it, you are just been driven.The spirit of Love drives you into loving God lavishly, helplessly, unconditionally, alwaysly, crazily.
Only the spirit of Love can make God first in your life.
“Until you remove the condition for loving God, that condition will not change in your life.”
To make someone you cant see number one in your life needs help from above. The SPirit of Love. #Shiloh2012
Why do we need the Spirit of Love?
It is one thing to love God today and it is another thing to keep loving him forever.
“I didn’t need nothing from God, I needed God.”
It takes the spirit of God to keep loving God alwaysly, unconditionally.
The proof of this Love in our lives: “You cannot love God and not know.”
Taking King David as our example, who was called a man after God’s own heart.
Psalm 119:97, 162: “Oh how love I thy Law.” –
1. You can’t love Him without Loving His Word. as “hearing the words of the one you love is a delight.”
– You have time for whatever you love.
2. If you love him, you’ll obey Him. John 14:21; 1 John 5:3
– His commandments are not grievious.
3. If you love Him, you’ll love His house.
“I’ll rather be a doorkeeper in the house of God.”
“i was glad when they said, let us go to the house of the Lord.”
4. If you love Him, prove it by serving Him.
“if you are not serving Him, there is no proof that you love Him.”
“For me to live is Christ and to die is gain.”
5. If you love Him, you will love His people. 1 John 4:21.
“If a man say he loves God and hateth his brother, he is a liar.”
6. IF you love Him, you will promote His kingdom.
“If you do not promote His kingdom, you do not love God.”
When your love for God culminates in marriage, you become a kingdom first lady.
2 Cor 11:2, 1 John 4:16-18.
When the spirit of Love dominates you, you become his carrier.
“As He is in heaven , so are we now in this world.”
Your background is irrelevant when you become a bride of the Lamb.
– Satan leaves you alone.
– Sickness leaves you alone.
-Everything leaves you.
“NO lover of Jesus Ends up a loser.”
God bless you.
May we be possessed by the spirit of Love in Jesus name.