1. Get a reason greater than reality – Power of the spirit.
2. Choose daily to exemplify financial ingenuity – Power of choice.
3. Choose friends carefully- Power of association
4. Master a formula then learn a new one- Power of learning quickly.
5. Pay yourself first- Power of Self- discipline.
6. Pay your brokers well- Power of good advice.
7. Be a giver- Power of getting something for nothing.
8. Assets buy luxury- Power of focus.
9. The need for heroes- Power of myth.
10. Teach and you shall receive- Power of giving.
Extracted from ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ series.
Contributed by Blessing Okoro. (@blessingshares)