Warning: getimagesize(/home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/uploadshttps://www.ikeamadi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Copy-of-bright-future.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/classes/image-resize.php on line 115
- Move from an ‘I hope’ mindset to ‘I know’. Quit saying things as though you are not convinced about them and start speaking about your future with conviction. Say what you want to see; the miracle is in your mouth.
- Quit referencing the past, and start mapping out your future.
Don’t be held hostage by your past. By thinking about your past too much, you are keeping yourself in a mental jail and you are not allowing yourself to grow.
- Convince your mind to live by faith.
If you can convince your mind to live by faith, your actions will align with what you want. Keep thinking faith! Keep speaking faith! And very soon, you’ll begin to live by faith.
Two verses to meditate on that assure us of a bright future:
- Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Psalm 16:6 – The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
God bless you.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707