Do Something! blog is all about inspiring people to shift their thoughts from aiming at getting employable skills, to gunning for entrepreneurial skills.
Today, we’ll look at 7 persons an entrepreneur must know.
1. A business mentor: someone who’s more experienced than you. They need not have walked the path you intend to walk, but they simply have more experience than you.
2. An experienced entrepreneur: someone who has been in your industry or in a related field who can advise you on the nuances of your industry.
3. A banker. You better know a banker!
4. A potential customer. Or someone who can be a conduit to customers.
5. A peer. With whom you can collaborate.
6. A champion. Someone who can advocate on your behalf for opportunities.
7. An elder. Someone who has the wisdom or years of experience in the industry.
And one more, A lawyer, especially if you are looking at doing big business.
Well, this journey into entrepreneuship is exciting. Stay with ikeamadi.org!
*Transcribed from Dr. Pinkett’s lecture on ‘Starting a Business,’ at House of Praise, Canada.