ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING (07/09/2012)
Bishop David Oyedepo.
1 Kings 8:15, 1 Samuel 3:21, Luke 5:17, John 6:63.
God’s word is curative, it is medicinal. Proverbs 4:22.
UNDERSTANDING THE POWER AND BENEFITS OF ORDER
Order is a principal aspect of life. A life cannot be any more fruitful than its level orderliness. It therefore takes order to be fruitful and successful.
‘Matthew 16:18, 1 Timothy 3:15, Proverbs 23:1-5, Proverbs 9:1’.
Every enterprise is built by wise planning; whatever has no structure therefore has no future. Order is crucial to the outcome of any life or organization ‘Hebrews 3:4’.
If all you can do is pray, then you will fail. You must have program or a plan. 1 Corinthians 3:10.
No one can build a great destiny without wisdom (where wisdom is the intelligent pursuit of vision).
NOTE: Do not spend as you earn but spend as structured.
BENEFITS OF ORDER
• Order empowers individuals and organizations. 1 Kings 18:33-39.
We need order to be empowered because God only dwells in orderly places.
• Order promotes growth and development. Acts 6:3
• Order enhances access to divine supplies – it commits God to continuously supply.
• Order reduces and eliminates waste. Proverbs 18:9.
• Order enhances the value of our time – it helps to make the most of our time. 1 Corinthians 6:12, Ephesians 5:16.
• Order enhances focus. Matthew 6:22.
Men with well – defined focus make the most of their lives.
• Order gives rest. 2 Chronicles 15:3-5.
Where there is no order there will be chaos. 2 Chronicles 15:15. If your life is not structured it will be ruptured.
• Order also enhances establishment. Growth that does not culminate in establishment is temporal. Psalm 90:17, Acts 16:4-5.
• Order secures prosperity. Isaiah 33:6, Isaiah 9:6-7.
Order is not a gift; it is a choice with responsibility. God dwells in the midst of order. 1 Chronicles 15:13.
Order is installed not wished. 1 Corinthians 14:40. Those who make news don’t watch them (cut down on your TV time). Psalm 47:5, Isaiah 65:20, Psalm 127:7-8, Joel 2:25-27, Ezekiel 12:22-25, 1 Corinthians 11:26.
God bless @silver__h3t who typed out this message and sent it to me April 8th, one month after meeting her. And God bless Veronique for asking if i had the notes.
Let this message aid our pursuit of vision in the year 2014. We need to be orderly in our life and ministry, and see God bless us.
You’ll fulfill your destiny.
P.s. God bless Bishop David Oyedepo. His oil will never dry. Feel free to copy and share this blog post at will. Only kindly let us know how the message blessed you.
Also subscribe to posts from this blog in the subscribe box.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707