Warning: getimagesize(/home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/uploadshttps://www.ikeamadi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/wp-1462993422171.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/classes/image-resize.php on line 115
1. Setting your bar pretty high means it may take you a long, long time to get to a point where you’re happy. Simplify your life.
2. Where attention goes, energy flows and results show.
3. Rich people manage their money well; poor people mismanage their money well.
4. Until you show you can handle what you’ve got, you won’t get any more.
5. We need to practice acting in spite of fear, in spite of doubt, in spite of worry, in spite of uncertainty, in spite of inconvenience, in spite of discomfort, and even to practice acting when we’re not in the mood to act.
6. “If you’re willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you’re willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.”
7. You have to be willing to do whatever it takes. Train yourself to never be stopped by anything.
8. If you want to move to a new level in life, you must break through your comfort zone and practice doing things that are not comfortable.
9. Everything is uncomfortable in the beginning, but if you stick with it and continue, you’ll eventually move through the uncomfort zone and succeed.
10. The only time you’re actually growing is when you’re uncomfortable.
11. To be rich and successful, you’d better get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
12. If you doggedly continue in spite of comfort, you’ll eventually reach your goal.
All quotes are from T. Harv Eker’s book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707