1. It’s the year of achievement.
2. Take one dream, goal at a time, focus, and see it through to a logical conclusion, against the odds.
3. Network and work as a team- you’ll achieve more faster and quicker.
4. Buck Up- sleep less, plan more, do more.
5. 12 months goes by very quickly. Don’t waste any time.
6. Love your family.
7. Love God and the church
8. Look for opportunities to grow- physically and spiritually.
9. Sometimes you’ll be the last/only one standing- that’s fine. So long as you are fully convinced, keep moving.
10. Be hungry to make it successful- go out there and feed your appetite.
11. Love and care about the church- Christ bought the church with His own blood.
12. Take your role or position in church seriously- work like you are serving God and not mere men.
13. Seek and follow the vision- don’t create a new one or disrupt the one already laid down.
14. Renew your purpose in Christ- everything begins from this.
15. Love God with all your heart and mind.
By Aderonke Olajide