Tonight I went to the Back to Bethel annual prayer conference organized by Students for Christ (SFC Moscow), and I was really blessed. The man of God, Prophet Atsu Manasseh who flew in all the way from Ghana came prepared. He spoke today on The Testimony of Jesus, taking his text from Revelations 19:10. I took notes in between the many ‘hallelujahs’. Please see one or two points which may encourage you on your spiritual walk.
- Everything was created for and by Jesus
- Initially we separate Jesus from every other thing, but with time we understand that Jesus is everything.
- The truth is Jesus, every other thing may be a fact, or lies.
- Revelation 19:10, “At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”
- Until God says it is over, it is not over yet.
- Do not fear the systems, do not fear governments, do not fear man, fear only God!
- The testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy. The testimony/evidence that Jesus is revealed is the Spirit of prophecy. Nothing reveals Jesus so expressly, so vividly, like the Spirit of Prophecy. If you want Jesus, you need the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit represents the work of God but the personality of God is Jesus. The Holy Spirit has the mandate to reveal God and Jesus as they are. Everything that God is, and was, and does is revealed by the Holy Spirit.
- When the Holy Spirit comes, He will teach you all things.
- Do not worry about your future, Jesus knows you.
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. – Romans 8:29
- You are programmed to get to your destiny – become like Christ.
- The Holy Spirit as the Spirit of Prophecy – prophecy means revealing the specific will of God. When you have the Spirit of Prophecy, you have the mind of Christ. You know what God is thinking, you know God’s will.
- The prophetic captures the will of God. You can know, feel, and do what God is doing.
- Everybody who is born again can prophesy – including a donkey – because it is a manifestation of the spirit.
- The secret is to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Under the prophetic, you will do exactly what Jesus would have done in that situation.
How do I get filled with the Holy Spirit
- Ephesians 5:18,19 – “And be not drunken in wine, but be filled with the Holy Spirit. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;”
- Whatever you say, the Holy Spirit backs up with evidence. Always speak the word of God to yourself.
- As soon as you begin to say those things in worship, the Holy Spirit creates an atmosphere, a magnetic field, where everything in that atmosphere responds to the will of heaven, where the will of God is done; where men know what God knows.
- As you want Gods best for you, the secret is the spirit of Prophecy.
Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! – James 3:4-5
- IF you want to know where your life is going, listen to your tongue. Life and death is in the power of the tongue.
- We have the mind of Christ by the Holy Spirit that dwells in us.
- The Holy Spirit has fresh grace, customized grace for your peculiar situation, uniquely adapted for you. The Holy Spirit has designed something just for you.
- The Holy Spirit is one come along to help you. He is not here to accuse you, he’s here to tell you who you are in Christ.
- The Holy Spirit, my mentor.
And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord; – Isaiah 11:2