8 Kinds of Mouth A Do Something person ought to have in 2015
- A reassuring mouth.
- A reformed mouth
- A reclaiming mouth – that ensures you reclaim your miracle.
- A reigning mouth.
- A reckoning mouth.
- A respectful mouth.
- A receiving mouth.
- A refined mouth.
Your mouth is directly connected to your miracle.
Your mouth is directly connected to fruitfulness in 2015.
Remember Proverbs 18:22, Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
I will eat fresh fruits in 2015 in Jesus name.
14 Kinds of Mouth You Should Not Have in 2015
- A worried mouth
- A weak mouth – Esau
- A wagging mouth – Samson (talk talk talk)
- A witless mouth – Michal, who laughed at David’s dancing before his God.
- A worldly mouth – Nebuchadnezzar. (Who hailed his
- A willful mouth – The man on whose arm the king lay, who doubted Elisha’s prophesy.
- A whispering mouth – Miriam who gossiped about Moses’ wife.
- A wayward mouth – in Acts 5, how that they lied.
- A wicked mouth – Sennacherib.
- A worthless mouth – Belshazzar.
- A wounding mouth – Job’s friends who called him a sinner when he was suffering. Job 42:7
- A wilderness mouth – You don’t believe anything God says. Your mouth is dry of the promises of God.
- A wavering mouth.
- A wild mouth.
The misery was in their mouth.
We will carry miracle in our mouth. From today, we will carry a wonder-working mouth.
Mark 11:22-23, “have faith in God…”
Bible says, “you will have whatsoever you say.”
What are you saying?
I am saying I am rich.
I am saying I am strong.
I am saying the Lord will supply my needs by his riches in glory.
I will have whatsoever I say.
Don’t look at what you see around you, look at what you are saying! The miracle is in your mouth.
Culled from Kumuyi’s message, “The Miracle in Your Mouth. “