Welcome to another DO Something Week. We believe it will be a very successful one. Here are 7 quotes from chapter 10 of Do Something: Never Give Up; Keep Hoping. As you apply them to your life, may you receive renewed strength to pursue those dreams.
1. If you are not hoping for anything, your faith will have nothing to act upon and the result will be zero.
2. The hope that things will change one day should cause you to do something.
3. Hope is like a target; with faith the target is hit. If there is no target, then faith is not necessary.
4. Keep talking about your dreams. Keep sharing the good news with many even when there’s nothing to show for it. Hope will take you there.
5. Focus on the finish line. Know what you want, hope for it, and see it come to pass.
6. If you take your mind off the finish line and decide to look at the potholes or road blocks, you might never do anything during your whole life time.
7. We must keep hoping for the best and not just settle for less.
……….. Yes We Can………
Compiled by Christiana Gabrielle
@tianaGabrielle on Twitter