I have had the beautiful opportunity to discuss with some happily married people about marriage, and from the gist, I inferred 5 reasons why one must marry young. Enjoy.
When you marry early:
1. Your kids grow with you. You’ll share ideas with them, and they with you. There will be a fine mixture of youth & wisdom.
2. You are stable and focused. Once you marry, and your children are growing, you are more inclined to leave a legacy for them.
3. Your resources are properly channeled. No girl will just blow your funds away, nor will you spend funds on unplanned events or trips.
4. Your peers will respect your time and person. You are deemed responsible.
5. Potential employers will also see you as responsible. You won’t just elope with their valuables, they’ll readily infer.
So friend, do something! Go and marry!