1. Treasure your home life as your most magnificent asset and investment.
“For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
Eph 5:31-33 NKJV
2. Never forget that your home has an invisible enemy.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Eph 6:12 NKJV
3. Remember that you’re the gardener in your garden of love.
And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord.
Eph 6:4 NKJV
4. Make your home a recovery Centre
Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
5. Learn how to be a spiritual leader.
For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord , to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.”
Ge 18:19 NKJV
6. Embrace your home as your personal ministry headquarters.
Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine In the very heart of your house, Your children like olive plants All around your table.
7. Sculpture your palace environment through the kingly anointing.
You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Ps 16:11 NKJV
Culled from 1001 wisdom keys by Dr. Mike Murdock