Warning: getimagesize(/home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/uploadshttps://www.ikeamadi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Money-Mistake-Image.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/classes/image-resize.php on line 115
- Falling for get rich quick schemes – lotteries, network marketing schemes, pyramids.
- Ignorance of the biblical covenant of prosperity.
God has said you will be rich. Believe it. Job 36:11, Isaiah 1:19
- Belief that there is a conspiracy to keep you poor.
Realize that no one can keep you poor
- Belief that currency is hard to earn.
- Developing a fruit eater mentality and not that of a seed sower
- Believing that a good job is the source of creating prosperity.
God is the one who gives power to create wealth.
- Saving but not saving smartly.
Saving in treasury bills is a smart way to save; and not just saving when there is inflation higher than the interest rate.
Savings accounts are easy to access and easy to dispense. Don’t put your money in easy access.
- Irresponsible use of our resources.
- Withholding benevolence is a money mistake
- Cheating to get wealth is a money mistake
- Refusing to try again because of previous failure.
That you started a business that folded up doesn’t mean you’re not cut out for business.
- Downward investments instead of upward investments.
Downward investments are anything that does not increase in value – clothes, shoes, cars, furniture, and carpets.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707