Warning: getimagesize(/home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/uploadshttps://www.ikeamadi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/teamwork.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/classes/image-resize.php on line 115
- Team work creates synergy
- Team work increases our perspective
- Align people with what they are skilled to do – putting round pegs in round holes makes jobs easy to do.
- Put people on the project they are most passionate about.
- Commit the best people towards your biggest opportunities.
- Don’t play the blame game with your team.
- Find out the reason for failure and fix it.
Culled from the book by Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Leadership Principles of Prophet Moses.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707