Warning: getimagesize(/home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/uploadshttps://www.ikeamadi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/wp-1472019564798.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/classes/image-resize.php on line 115
1. Identify, accept, and celebrate your divine distinction from others.
A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
2. Establish clear, personal, passionate goals.
And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3. Eliminate the influence of discouragers
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
4. Extract the hidden secrets disguised in adversity.
But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
5. Discern the limitations and divine role of every relationship in your life
Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
6. Establish a personal relationship with the Holy spirit.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
7. Learn the art of celebration
And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707