Warning: getimagesize(/home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/uploadshttps://www.ikeamadi.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/olowogbogboro.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/classes/image-resize.php on line 115
I have recently followed passively the heated dispute and controversy surrounding the #HallelujahChallenge (HC). As usual, many people were just smart by half.
But that’s not why we are here.
Good thing is:
1. I discovered the song #Olowogboboro – a song that is keeping me sane in this world of plenty daily decisions;
2. Nathaniel Bassey is a humble and balanced personality. He actually found time to take interviews from several news channels. He didn’t form holy or too busy because of #Hallelujahchallenge;
3. His goals were clear. The HC was for 30 days not more. It was for praise and prayer, nothing more. It is such knife edge purposeful focus I really admired about him.
4. He is under no pressure to maintain the HC. Deep. This particular quality of his did speak to me. He wasn’t going to go beyond the instruction the Spirit of God gave him. He wasn’t going to remain on the mountain of transfiguration simply because Moses and Elijah showed up in great glory. He knew there was still life after HC.
5. God used him mightily in these 30 days of breakthrough and inspiring others to a renewed walk with God. And for his availing himself, God will use him more.
Good man! God bless Nathaniel Bassey, and raise more people who are passionate about the work of God and the kingdom of God.
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ikeamadi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707